Twined Rug Class (2 Sessions)
Presented by JoAnne Flom
Upper level of the Northland Arboretum
Finished size is 46"x 24" as seen in picture
Session # 1 will be Saturday, November 4th from 9:00am to 11:00am.
Session #2 will be Saturday, November 18th 9:00am to 11:00am
Recycle your old jeans, shirts and sheets into a beautiful piece of art for your floor.
Class fee includes a loom needed for the class.
Items to Bring
· 1 pair of jeans cut into 1” wide strips for 1st class (this will show in the color of your rug)
· Bring 2 more pairs of jeans 1” wide strips for 2nd class
· Variety of 5 old shirts (any fabric) cut into 1” wide strips (this will show in the color of your rug)
· An old flat sheet (this will not be seen in your rug)
· Needle, thread and a scissor
$25 Northland Arboretum Members / $30 Non-Members
Class size limited to the first 6 paid registrants.
Payment due upon registration.